The Functions Required to Produce a Video Ad
The functions required to produce a video ad for social media include few set of parameters you should pay attention on before starting.
The investment you will do will affects the whole process of producing a new video ad. The more you invest, the fast you can create it! Each concept will require a different set of elements, but the basic set up requirements is the following:
- You must have a very strong and fast gamer PC or a Mac with a killer graphic card and lots of RAM memory, preferably with at least 2 SSD Cards with 1T storage capacity.
This is the best description for a smooth flow from editing to rendering the video with no waste of time.
App/Software & Plugins:
- Adobe Creative Cloud.
- A few plugins that can speed up your video editing time such as:
Video Copilot, Motion 2, Mr Horse, Red Giant.
- Video/photo/image/audio gallery such as shutterstock, stockphoto, envato elements, video blocks, 123rf, etc.
- Fiverr or some similar service in case we want video voice over.
- Cloud Storage for all the files (like dropbox).
- Task Manager App: it helps to keep all the data for each task saved into one place.
(i’m currently using Wrike and i’m amazed with this tool).
in case we need in-house shooting footage we will need to purchase few studio elements like green screen, stand, spotlight, tripod, etc. and a room where we can storage it all.
3 screens + 1 smartv connection, very helpful for brainstorming such as mobile devices for QAing the final product.